This 1-Day Social Media Marketing Course is available as Corporate Training Course at your company’s premises/office and is fully HRDF claimable (subject to HRDF approval). If you are interested in getting several of your staff trained at your own office please contact us using our Contact Form. We will get back to you within one business day with details.
If you have only a couple of your colleagues it will be more cost effective if you send them to our Public Training. This is also fully HRDF claimable (again subject to HRDF approval). In this case please register your staff below at the bottom of this page.
Social media are often seen as time-wasters, but if done well they are great tools for marketers to connect with people around them, to expand their online footprint and to directly engage with customers and prospects.
Today’s customers increasingly ignore Spam email, TV ads and printed ads in newspapers and magazines. Instead, they visit Google and social networks for answers to their questions. The challenge for you is: will you be there to answer it, or will your competitor take the lead (and the customer)?
This Social Media Marketing Course is an intensive one-day hands-on workshop, and you are encouraged to bring your own laptop so you can implement what you learn immediately. Social media strategies vary depending on what you are trying to sell or promote, and with our own 13-year experience we show you exactly what you need to do.
In the Press
Conference presentation at the Malaysian Annual Real Estate Convention 2016 (Marec’16), my session was entitled “Using Social Media to Boost Real Estate Sales”. Click HERE to read the article in The Edge.
Who is the Social Media Tactics Workshop for?
This 1-day Social Media Marketing Course is targeted at Marketing Staff, Customer Service Staff, Tech Support Staff, PR Staff, Sales Staff and related. It is targeted at all industries that already have or are planning to use Social Media to present their company to the online world. The future is online, and Social Media play a major role if handled correctly and efficiently.
- Your Company wants to establish or improve Social Media presence, but is struggeling to do this effectively
- Your Company wants to find out what Social Media users are saying about you and your products/services
- Your Company wants to improve it’s brand awareness on Social Media
- Your Company is already active on Facebook, bot nobody is engaging with your content
- Your Company wants to increase lead generation via Social Media
- Your Company needs guidance on how to deal with complaints in Social Media (Reputation Management)
What we will cover during the Social Media Marketing Course
- Identify Business Goals
- Set Marketing Objectives
- Identify ideal Target Audiences/Customers
- Clarify your Business’s Social Media Goals
- Determine where Social Media Marketing Fits
- Choose Channels and Tactics
- Audit your Current Social Media Status
- Research Competition
- Develop your Content Strategy
- Decide what Platforms to use
- Map out a Content Marketing and Curation Strategy
- Allocate Budget and Resources
- Use Analytics to track Progress
- Build your tactical Communication Plan
- Adjust your Strategy as needed
If we come to you and conduct the Social Media Marketing training at your office premises we will charge according to HRDF guidelines, which may include travel expenses etc. if required. All in the course is 100% HRDF claimable, subject to HRDF approval. There are no hidden costs, and no extra payment is required from your company besides from your existing HRDF contribution.
If your staff joins our public course at our training center the cost for this 1-day Social Media Tactics training is only RM1000 and is fully HRDF claimable (with HRDF approval). It includes the training materials, certificate of participation as well as refreshments (parking is not included). There are no hidden costs and there is nothing else you have buy.
Not sure? Here are some recent Testimonials:
“We had two days of informative training by Frank. Being able to have the syllabus tailored to suit our goals makes it more relatable and engaging. Fresh perspectives being presented, without flooding you with information you already knew” – Kiki Lee, Royal Sporting House Malaysia
“I found this workshop very useful and will attend the Google Analytics workshop as well.” – Norfarhana Binti Hizam, Bank Rakyat